RED

Friday, December 31, 2010










































I decided to dye my fringe pink, I think I dyed too much of it haha, and it was supposed to be reddypink but I think its more red than reddypink but hey, its alright I suppose! Its a wash in wash out dye so it should have washed out by the end of the week although last time I did it it took about 2 weeks to wash out completely, but thats probably because my hair is bleached, when I used to use it on my black hair it washed out within a day and it wasnt really very effective.

I used Wella Shaders and Toners in Mahogany, just incase anyone wanted to know. I bought mine from Wilkinson but you can get it from Superdrug and Boots, I don't think they do it online but I did find it on the Loyds Pharmacy website here. Maybe next time I will use the Plum colour and dye it purple!